Terms and Conditions
ReservationDesk.com's Terms and Conditions were updated on October 6, 2016.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND RESERVATIONDESK.COM
Thank you for using ReservationDesk.com website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our", and "ReservationDesk.com" refer to ReservationDesk.com, and its parent company and company affiliates, including Reservation Counter, LLC, TravelPASS Group, LLC, and Partner Fusion, Inc (collectively, the "ReservationDesk.com Companies"). The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
1) you are at least 18 years of age;
2) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
3) you will use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
4) you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
5) you will inform such other persons about the Terms and Conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto;
6) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
7) if you have a ReservationDesk.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
ReservationDesk.com is committed to customer satisfaction, so if you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve your concerns. But if we are unsuccessful, you may pursue claims as explained in this section.
Any and all Claims will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except you may assert Claims on an individual basis in small claims court if they qualify. This includes any Claims you assert against us, travel suppliers, or any companies offering products or services through us (which are beneficiaries of this arbitration agreement). This also includes any Claims that arose before you accepted these Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether prior versions of the Terms and Conditions required arbitration.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including statutory damages, attorneys' fees and costs), and must follow and enforce these Terms and Conditions as a court would.
Arbitrations will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA Consumer Rules. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, except as provided in this section. If your total Claims seek less than $10,000, we will reimburse you for filing fees you pay to the AAA and will pay arbitrator's fees. You may choose to have an arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the state where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your Claims to "ReservationDesk.com Legal: Arbitration Claim Manager," at TravelPASS Group, LLC., 2961 West Maple Loop Drive, Suite 300, Lehi, Utah 84043. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided. The AAA's rules and filing instructions are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
Any and all proceedings to resolve Claims will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. An arbitration decision may be confirmed by any court with competent jurisdiction.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
1) use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
2) make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
3) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
4) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
5) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
6) deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
7) "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, ReservationDesk.com may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated ReservationDesk.com accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, ReservationDesk.com reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to ReservationDesk.com, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact ReservationDesk.com Customer Service.
SUPPLIER RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Additional terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select.Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services.
You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
ReservationDesk.com is not liable for any costs incurred due to hotel relocation.
PREPAID HOTEL RESERVATIONS
You acknowledge that the ReservationDesk.com Companies pre-negotiate certain room rates with hotel suppliers to facilitate the booking of reservations. You also acknowledge that the ReservationDesk.com Companies provide you services to facilitate such booking of reservations for a consideration (the "facilitation fee"). The room rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms reserved on your behalf by the ReservationDesk.com Companies and the facilitation fee retained by the ReservationDesk.com Companies for their services. You authorize the ReservationDesk.com Companies to book reservations for the total reservation price, which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, service fees, and where applicable, taxes on the ReservationDesk.com Companies' services. You agree that your credit card will be charged by the ReservationDesk.com Companies for the total reservation price. Upon submitting your reservation request you authorize the ReservationDesk.com Companies, to facilitate hotel reservations on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers.
You acknowledge that except as provided below with respect to tax obligations on the amounts we retain for our services, the ReservationDesk.com Companies do not collect taxes for remittance to applicable taxing authorities. The tax recovery charges on prepaid hotel transactions are a recovery of the estimated taxes (e.g. sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that the ReservationDesk.com Companies pay to the hotel supplier for taxes due on the hotel's rental rate for the room. The hotel suppliers invoice the ReservationDesk.com Companies for certain charges, including tax amounts. The hotel suppliers are responsible for remitting applicable taxes to the applicable taxing jurisdictions. None of the ReservationDesk.com Companies act as co-vendors with the supplier with whom we book or reserve our customer's travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate vary greatly by location. The actual tax amounts paid by the ReservationDesk.com Companies to the hotel suppliers may vary from the tax recovery charge amounts, depending upon the rates, taxability, etc. in effect at the time of the actual use of the hotel by our customers. We retain service fees as additional compensation in servicing your travel reservation. Service fees retained by the ReservationDesk.com Companies for their services vary based on the amount and type of hotel reservation.
You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation, but you may be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. If you do not cancel or change your reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you reserved, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours) prior to your date of arrival, you will be subject to a charge equal to applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees. In the event you do not show for the first night of the reservation and plan to check-in for subsequent nights in your reservation, you must confirm the reservation changes with us no later than the date of the first night of the reservation to prevent cancellation of your reservation.
You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
Sales, use and/or local hotel occupancy taxes are imposed on the amounts that we charge for our services (service fee and/or facilitation fee) in certain jurisdictions. The actual tax amounts on our services may vary depending on the rates in effect at the time of your hotel stay.
You may not book reservations for more than 9 rooms online for the same hotel/stay dates. If we determine that you have booked reservations for more than 9 rooms in total in separate reservations, we may cancel your reservations, and charge you a cancellation fee, if applicable. If you paid a non-refundable deposit, your deposit will be forfeited. If you wish to book reservations for 9 or more rooms, you must contact ReservationDesk.com's call center. One of our group travel specialists will research your request and contact you to complete your reservation. You may be asked to sign a written contract and/or pay a nonrefundable deposit.
Some hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by ReservationDesk.com for your hotel booking.
BANK AND CREDIT CARD FEES
Some banks and credit card companies impose fees for international transactions. If you are making a booking from outside of the United States on a US credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the United States. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company, since ReservationDesk.com may pass on your payment to an international travel supplier. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. ReservationDesk.com has no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations.
BY OFFERING RESERVATIONS FOR TRAVEL PRODUCTS IN PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, RESERVATIONDESK.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH AREAS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
The Information, Software, Products and Services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, the ReservationDesk.com Companies and ReservationDesk.com Partners do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, air, cruise, car and other travel products and services displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, ReservationDesk.com expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website and/or pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
Hotel ratings displayed on this Website are intended as only general guidelines, and the ReservationDesk.com Companies do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. The ReservationDesk.com Companies and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. The ReservationDesk.com Companies and their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes on the Website at any time.
The ReservationDesk.com Companies and their respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this Website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by the ReservationDesk.com Companies. All such information, software products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The ReservationDesk.com Companies and their respective suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions that this Website, its servers or any email sent from the ReservationDesk.com Companies and/or their respective suppliers are free of viruses or other harmful components. The ReservationDesk.com Companies and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular response, title and non-infringement.
The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this Website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the ReservationDesk.com Companies. The ReservationDesk.com Companies are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. The ReservationDesk.com Companies have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
In no event shall the ReservationDesk.com Companies and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Website; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtaining through this Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if the ReservationDesk.com Companies and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the limitation above, the ReservationDesk.com Companies or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the ReservationDesk.com Companies and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to ReservationDesk.com in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms and Conditions is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms and Conditions inure to the benefit of the ReservationDesk.com Companies and/or their respective suppliers.
You agree to defend and indemnify the ReservationDesk.com Companies and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
1) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents referenced herein;
2) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
3) your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than ReservationDesk.com. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
One or more patents owned by the ReservationDesk.com Companies may apply to this Website and to the features and services accessible via the Website. Portions of this Website operate under license of one or more patents. Other patents pending.
Your use of mapping available on this Website is governed by the Google Terms and Conditions and Google Privacy Statement. Google reserves the right to change their Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement at any time, at their sole discretion. Please click here for additional information:
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal arbitration law, and for reservations made by U.S. residents, the laws of the state in which your billing address is located, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the ReservationDesk.com Companies as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of this Agreement at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions or policies referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and ReservationDesk.com with respect to this Website, our services and your dealings and relationships with us, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial, arbitration or any other administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please click here. ReservationDesk.com is a website owned, maintained, and operated by TravelPASS Group, LLC and is located at 2961 West Maple Loop Drive, Suite 300, Lehi, Utah 84043.
Thanks for using ReservationDesk.com. We've developed a policy that explains how and why we use the information that comes through our site. It applies to the services available through the ReservationDesk.com website, its mobile site, and all other applications and online communications, which we refer to as our "Site" in this policy. We respect your expectations and take your privacy seriously.
We will not ask you for information that does not have a purpose. Whether you travel the web or travel the world, ReservationDesk.com wants you to always be safe!
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and demographic information.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as hotels viewed and bookings made.
Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping understand your needs, customize your user experience and interaction with our Site, and inhibiting fraud.
For more information, please see Cookies and other technologies.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We want you to feel confident about using our site to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Sharing Your Personal Data
• Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
• Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
• Referring websites. If you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another Site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
We also may share your information:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Site receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts, and tags, are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive or device, which enable a website to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the website.
ReservationDesk.com Cookies (First Party Cookies): ReservationDesk.com uses its cookies to improve your web-browsing experience. We will also use a cookie to keep track of your search criteria while you are engaging ReservationDesk.com's services. ReservationDesk.com cookies are associated with a user's Personal Data. However, no third party, other than companies in our corporate family, may use the information we collect through our ReservationDesk.com cookies for their own purposes.
Third Party Cookies: We work with third-parties that place cookies on our Site to provide their services, including:
• Ad Targeting: We work with third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our Site and permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements on this Site. These companies may use information obtained through their cookie (which does not include your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our and other websites, in combination with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online Sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours. Data Providers: We also allow data providers to collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), when you visit our Site, or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with data providers solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
• Analytics/Measurement: We also use third-party analytics cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the Site, to find out what works and what doesn't, to optimize and improve our websites and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our Site. We also make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website after they have been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites.
• Remarketing Pixel Tags: In addition, we may share Site usage information about visitors to our Sites with third-party advertising companies for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis on our Site and other sites. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising companies may place pixel tags (also called clear gifs) on some of the pages you visit on our Site. We will then use the non-personally identifiable information that is collected using these pixel tags to serve you relevant advertisements when you are visiting other Sites on the Internet. These advertisements may be targeted to specific searches you conducted on ReservationDesk.com during earlier browsing sessions.
• Flash Cookies: Our partners, who provide certain features on our Site or display advertising based on your browsing activity, and ReservationDesk.com also use Local Shared Objects such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage such as HTML5, to collect and store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
If you would like to opt-out of third-party cookies, here are some options:
• If you would like to opt-out of ad targeting cookies set by Google and Doubleclick on our Site, please click here
• If you would like to disable the display of advertisements served by Criteo, please click here
• If you would like to generally (i.e. not just for this Site) opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website or click here. If you are located in the European Union, please click here to opt out.
• In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may want to visit the following link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• If you wish to block other cookies, including those being served by companies that are not part of the NAI or DAA, click here?for how to configure your browser settings to reject cookies. You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching for and deleting files with "cookie" in it.
Anonymous Device Identifiers and Hashed IDs: We and/or data providers that we have engaged may collect and store a unique identifier matched to your mobile device, in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a data partner may collect de-identified demographic or other data about you (received from third parties) either to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, or to data passively collected from you, such as your device identifier or IP address. However, we will share your email address and/or mobile phone number solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile device browser or applications, please refer to your device's operating system settings, or follow instructions below.
Android Users (version 2.3 and above): To use the "opt-out of interest-based advertising" option, follow the instructions provided by Google here: Google Play Help
iOS users (version 6 and above): To use the "Limit Ad-Tracking" option, follow the instructions provided by Apple here: Apple Support Center
Please keep in mind that, without cookies, you may not have access to certain features on our Site, including access to your profile/account and certain personalized content. Removing all cookies from your computer could also affect your subsequent visits to certain web Sites, including the ReservationDesk.com web Site.
This is a general audience website and does not offer services directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please click here. ReservationDesk.com is a website owned, maintained, and operated by TravelPASS Group, LLC and is located at 2961 West Maple Loop Drive, Suite 300, Lehi, Utah 84043.
Would you like to select new dates?
Rates and availability may changeOkay