Pick your dates to
find available rooms
Location With a stay at Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, you'll be centrally located in Madison, within a 5-minute drive of University of Wisconsin-Madison and Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Alliant Energy Center and 3 mi (4.8 km) from University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 240 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Dining Grab a bite to eat at The Audrey Kitchen + Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Madison? This hotel has facilities measuring 4400 square feet (409 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Capitol Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wisconsin Historical Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Wisconsin State Capitol - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wisconsin Veterans Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Madison Children's Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Madison Area Technical College Downtown Campus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Madison Public Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Overture Center for the Arts - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
State Street Shopping - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lake Mendota - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
James Madison Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Wisconsin-Madison - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Madison Monona Terrace is Dane County Regional Airport (MSN) - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
In Madison (Downtown Madison)
Spoken Languages English, Spanish
Onsite Payments Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards, Discover, American Express, Cash, Mastercard
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Internet Access
- Fitness Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Space Available
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Room Service
- Conference Space Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Facilities
- Airport Transportation
- Room Service