Pick your dates to
find available rooms
Location With a stay at The Westin Annapolis in Annapolis, you'll be in the historical district, just a 4-minute walk from People's Brewer Hill Cemetery and 7 minutes by foot from Ballet Theater of Maryland. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from U.S. Naval Academy and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Maryland Hall for Creative Arts.
Rooms Stay in one of 225 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Dining Grab a bite to eat at Azure Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Annapolis? This hotel has 13000 square feet (1208 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
People's Brewer Hill Cemetery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ballet Theater of Maryland - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maryland Hall for Creative Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Annapolis Civil Rights Plaque - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Spa Creek - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Asbury United Methodist Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
First Baptist Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium - 1 km / 0.7 mi
ARTFX Gallery of Fine Crafts and Arts - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Helen Avalynne Tawes Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Stanton School & Community Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Peters Cove - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Banneker Douglass Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
St. Anne's Cemetery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ellen O. Moyer Nature Park at Back Creek - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 59.5 km / 37 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Annapolis is Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI).
Near People's Brewer Hill Cemetery
Spoken Languages English
Onsite Payments Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, Mastercard, UnionPay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 39.00 for adults, USD 15.00 and USD 39.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 389 (subject to availability)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Internet Access
- Spa Services
- Fitness Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Space Available
- Fitness Facility (24-hour)
- Room Service
- Conference Space Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Services
- Room Service