DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento
2001 Point West WaySacramentoCAUS95815 See Map
Location Located in Sacramento, DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Arden Fair Mall and Cal Expo Race Track. This 4-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from California State University Sacramento and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Discovery Park.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 448 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Amenities Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Dining Enjoy a meal at R.J. Grins or snacks in the coffee shop/cafe. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Sacramento? This hotel has facilities measuring 32,000 square feet (3 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cal Expo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arden Fair Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cal Expo Race Track - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
American River - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Haggin Oaks Golf Complex - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
California State University Sacramento - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
B Street Theatre - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
McKinley Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Sutter's Fort State Historic Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
State Indian Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Fort Sutter State Historical Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Kaiser Healthcare - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hornets Nest - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Mercy General Hospital - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Discovery Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento is Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Near Arden Fair Mall
Renovations The property will be renovating from March 3 2022 to June 30 2023 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Spoken Languages Bosnian, Hindi, Russian, English, Farsi, Spanish
Onsite Payments Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards, Discover, American Express, Cash, JCB International, Mastercard
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 17.95 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Internet Access
- Fitness Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Space Available
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Fitness Facility (24-hour)
- Room Service
- Conference Space Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Facilities
- Room Service
DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento
2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, CA, US, 95815