Location A stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver places you in the heart of Vancouver, within a 5-minute walk of Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Vancouver Art Gallery. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Granville Street and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 650 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Amenities Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Dining Grab a bite to eat at Mosaic Grille, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Robson Street - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Marine Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
United States Consulate - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Granville Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver Waterfront - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waterfront Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Robson Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Canada Place - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Commodore Ballroom - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Simon Fraser University - Downtown - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (CXH) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 62.6 km / 38.9 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Vancouver is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
In Vancouver (Downtown Vancouver)
Spoken Languages English
Onsite Payments Carte Blanche, Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 35 for adults, CAD 9 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.82 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per stay The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Internet Access
- Fitness Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Space Available
- Fitness Facility (24-hour)
- Room Service
- Conference Space Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Facilities
- Room Service