Pick your dates to
find available rooms
Location With a stay at Hyatt Regency Austin, you'll be centrally located in Austin, within a 10-minute walk of Long Center for the Performing Arts and Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Texas State Capitol.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 448 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 55-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Dining Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Southwest Bistro (SWB), for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lady Bird Lake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
South Congress Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Colorado River - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Long Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Moody Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palmer Events Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Austin Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sixth Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
W Austin Wet Deck - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Frost Bank Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Austin City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Austin Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Longhorn baseball - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Paramount Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Austin is Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport (AUS) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Near Sixth Street
Spoken Languages English, Spanish
Onsite Payments Visa, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 57 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.Contactless check-in is available.This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Internet Access
- Fitness Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Space Available
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Fitness Facility (24-hour)
- Front Desk
- Conference Space Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Facilities
- Airport Transportation (surcharge)