Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
4000 Grand Ave HooverBirminghamALUS35226 See Map
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
• Property is cleaned with disinfectant
• Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
• Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Essential Workers Only - NO
• Masks are compulsory at the property
Property LocationLocated in Birmingham, Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is within a 10-minute drive of RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley and Red Mountain Park. This 4-star resort is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from University of Alabama-Birmingham and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 259 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningEnjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Brocks, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Birmingham? This resort has facilities measuring 20993 square feet (1951 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Red Mountain Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Western Hills Mall - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
DeBardeleben Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Hospital Medical Center West - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Western Health Center - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Regions Park - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Miles College - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Moss Rock Preserve - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Samford University - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Alabama Men's Hall of Fame - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Birmingham Ballet - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Birmingham CrossPlex - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
WaterMark Place Outlet Center - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Arlington Antebellum Home and Gardens - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is Birmingham International Airport (BHM) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
HeadlineNear RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Braille or raised signage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 20993
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Grocery/convenience store
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tennis on site
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
4000 Grand Ave Hoover, Birmingham, AL, US, 35226