Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
• Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
• Social distancing measures are in place
• Property is cleaned with disinfectant
• Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
• Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Staff wears personal protective equipment
• Essential Workers Only - NO
• Masks are compulsory at the property
• Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property LocationLocated in Seguin, Super 8 by Wyndham Parry Sound is in a rural location, a 4-minute drive from Seguin Valley Golf Club and 6 minutes from Oastler Lake Provincial Park. This golf hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Oastler Lake and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Massasauga Provincial Park.
RenovationsDue to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
AmenitiesDon't miss out on recreational opportunities including outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.
DiningEnjoy local cuisine at Jolly Roger, a poolside family restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a golf course view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seguin Valley Golf Club - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Oastler Lake Provincial Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Oastler Lake - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Massasauga Provincial Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The Museum on Tower Hill - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Tower Hill Park - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
West Parry Sound District Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
MV Chippewa III - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Charles W Stockey Centre for the Performing Arts - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Waubuno Beach - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Parry Boat Launch - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Parry Sound Mall - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Georgian Bay - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Lake Huron - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Parry Sound Golf and Country Club - 19.6 km / 12.1 mi
HeadlineNear Seguin Valley Golf Club
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Banquet hall
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Swimming pool
- Tennis on site
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk