Pick your dates to
find available rooms
Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino
2100 Pacific AveAtlantic CityNew JerseyUnited States of America08401 See Map
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. This resort also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, one of the resort's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafes. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges.
The property will be renovating from September 6 2023 to December 8 2023 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: Select guestrooms Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Atlantic City? This resort has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and 12 meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1051 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Located in Atlantic City (Midtown South), Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino is within a 10-minute walk of Playground Pier and Boardwalk Hall. This 4-star resort is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Atlantic City Historical Museum and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Absecon Lighthouse.
Near Atlantic City Boardwalk
Visa, Debit cards, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
The seasonal pool will be open from May 06 to October 10. Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 6 PM. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A car is not required for transportation to and from this property. Free in-room WiFi has a 2-device limit. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning. A shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas and contactless room service is available. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Check-In Special Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Tourism fee: USD 2.27 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 5.27 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 31.80 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- In-room coffee
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Covered self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Pool fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Smoke free
- Smoking Areas
- 24 hour
- Conference Center
- Dry Cleaning
Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino
2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America, 08401