Pick your dates to
find available rooms
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
100 Heron BlvdCambridgeMDUS21613 See Map
Location Located in Cambridge, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is on the waterfront, a 4-minute drive from Bay Country Shop and 6 minutes from Dorchester County Visitors Center. This 4-star resort is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Dorchester General Hospital and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Ruark Boatworks.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 400 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Dining Grab a bite at Blue Point Provision, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bay Country Shop - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Dorchester General Hospital - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ruark Boatworks - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Dorchester County Visitors Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Christ Episcopal Church - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Richardson Maritime Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Choptank River Lighthouse - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Long Wharf Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Brannock Maritime Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Great Marsh Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bill Burton Fishing Pier State Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Spocott Windmill - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Harriet Tubman Birthplace Marker - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional) - 60.5 km / 37.6 mi
Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam) - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional).
Near Bay Country Shop
Spoken Languages English, Spanish
Onsite Payments Carte Blanche, Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, Mastercard
- You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.00 per accommodation, per night We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 22.95 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 22.95 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 165 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability) The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Internet Access
- Spa Services
- Fitness Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Space Available
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Fitness Facility (24-hour)
- Room Service
- Conference Space Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Facilities
- Room Service
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
100 Heron Blvd, Cambridge, MD, US, 21613